Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And the count down begins...

A fact of life that leaves me mesmerised, and will probably for the rest of my life: you never know what's going to happen next! A year and a half ago, Scotland would never have been in my realm of thinking... Within one year I have fallen in love with a magical spirit. I have been captured by its mystique, its magical flavours and the art of distillation. And now as I am just 4 nights away from the start of my journey, I take this moment to be grateful, I know many people who would give up their 2 front teeth ( or possibly even their wives...) to do this trip. So I promise to take notes, take pictures, and of course enjoy a wee dram or 2 with some legends in the industry!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment