Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another mind blowing Scotch trip commences shortly...

It's utterly amazing how unpredictable life is. In July when I applied for my UK visa, I opted for the 6 month option as "there was no way I would be lucky enough to head back to Scotland so soon...."

Low and behold, on Friday I'll be boarding a plane for Edinburgh!
2011 has seen me step into my dream job: Brand Ambassador for The Macallan, Highland Park and Famous Grouse.

Once again I will be blogging about my findings, tastings, and morsels of insider information which I will gladly share with all fellow whisky lovers.

My trip commences at Highland Park , where I will be attending their annual Highland Park boot camp , this is whisky touring in 3D. It will include a splash of extreme weather elements from Orkney and the most intense and intricate whisky knowledge presented by Gerry Tosh....

The word "ecstatic" does no justice to how I'm feeling about this trip.... I hope through my posts you too get to experience this wonderful magical journey with me!

Slainte

No comments:

Post a Comment