Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Macallan

For those of you who might be reading this with a passion for whisky, the above title would probably excite you... just a touch. For those of you who think I simply stated some one's surname...um...no...
The iconic distillery has developed a cult following, with some of its fans, refusing to drink anything but....
So today I will be collected from the cosy Glenmorangie House, and taken on a wonderful drive into Speyside, the heart of the whisky making regions.
I'll check into their House, on-site, Easter Elchies, and do the full tour tomorrow!
Oh and I might add, had the most stunning smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breaky....what a superb way to start the day! And also, slowly starting to learn to live simply and light... Losing 22kg's of luggage I suppose can teach one that, no GHD, no boots, no 2kg toiletry bag...hell I'm proud of myself!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment